- Telephone consultation – no obligation and no fee.
- Initial assessment – full case history and and formal or informal assessment.
- Written advice and reports provided on request.
- A programme of therapy can be provided to be carried out by parents / carers
— or —
- A programme of therapy can be provided by myself.
- Follow up appointments can be arranged to monitor progress
Appointments take place in the clients own home, in schools, colleges, nurseries, clinics or residential settings.
Time / Day
Due to current commitments appointments can take place:
- Saturday Mornings
- Early Evenings
- School Holidays
- Initial Telephone Consultation – Free (no obligation)
- Initial Assessment – £80 per hour
Initial assessments typically last 60-90 minutes, depending upon the individual and the difficulties they face.
- Therapy Session – £80 per hour / £50 per 40 min
A typical 40 minute session consists of approx 30 min intervention and 10 min feedback to parents/carers
- Written Information (reports, referrals, letters) – £80 hour
- Travel – First 10 miles: free (then 50p/mile)